Monday, August 15

ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ hahahaha. [disclaimer: this is not typed by enyi and has nothing whatsoever to do with her. ahahahahaha.]

erpz. i wonder why i actually allow that sentence to be published.

because you love me so much that's why you love seeing me guestblog! duhh~~ omg. i'm acting so bim i shall disown myself.

YEAH. anybody who is with me will become bim..yeah!


YOU ARE SO GROSS OH MY GOSH. why do i bother hanging out with you huh huh huh. but yes ERNIEEEEE is BIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO.

yucks. you are shooooo daozzzzzz. [BIG HINT TO WHO THE OTHER PERSON REALLY IS]

im not saying that she is really dao. but someone claimed that she was soo..-shrugs-

erpz. i think we are very high after studying chem. BY ADDING BROMINE YOU CAN TEST WHETHER HYDROCARBONS ARE SATURATED OR UNSATURATED. WHOO. I AM SO SMARTOS.

NO. i think we just came into contact with ethene. so we're riped! =p=p=p

you are gross loh. do you KNOW what us being ripe means! ok i shall get my mind out of the gutter.

muahahahahahah. im a BIMBO im a BIMBO. im a B-I-M...nevermind. im a BIMBO!

ENYI IS GROSS. WE SHOULD ALL DISOWN HER FROM THE BAND. grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

whatcheverzzzzzzzz


no, it's VATEVER. REMEMBER.

IM A VIPER!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THAT JOKE IS SO FUNNY.

0.o im at a lost of words.


Ernie’s comp is sadddddd. The internet like dies on a regular basis. So we have to resort to typing on a word document. Is that sad or is that sad? Anyway, she’s playing the lord of the rings theme next to me and complaining about how lousy she sounds. Hahahahahahaha. Right. ok now she’s expounding on the er proness of jamesgalway because of the way he alternates his tuning for random notes.

he alternates his tuning for random notes?!?!?!?!? What kind of English is this. Contradictory. -shakeshead- [thinks compulsory spontaneous action]

it’s not loh. Ernie’s English is just too lousy to comprehend someone who is as pro and smart and zai as me. Lousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ernie. Anyway. Ahhhh there’s only slightly more than one week left to eois. Hahahaha this time I found out about it earlier. But I obviously haven’t studied. Hahahha. Hahaha. Hahah. dammit. I should stop spamming.

Because im not happy!. Okay. Whatever. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The solo is so bloody nice. Argh. And no. im not talking about LOTR anymore.

oh my god. You are obsessive loh. Diaodiaodiao~~~ shit I should stop using that. It’s so bim and gross --_-“ ok. Enyi is too engrossed in playing the solo to type. So I’m still typing rubbish.

Im bored. We just wasted our whole afternoon. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

No loh. You just have high expectations can. I know more about organic chemistry than I did er one hour ago. mehh. I want to play TC(II) on my playstation =( but it’s spoilt!! Stupid ernie is telling me about how I shld go home and mug. I’m ignoring her. Hahaha. She’s so gross she’s mugging English!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross pig. Hmph. Ok she just went out to get her worksheet. I am bored. I don’t want to go home and mugggg. Mugging is for people with no lives! Not like I have a life ANYWAY but still! Ok she’s back.

DISGUSTING PIG!. Stop mentioning EOIs on my blog. It’s such a grosss topic to be talking about. I DO NOT HAVE DELAYED REACTION.

That was AT LEAST FOUR PARGRAPHS AGO. if that’s not delayed what is it? Super delayed? -_-“ you are diao.

I feel giggly!. Hehehehehehehehehehehe. [thinks willy wonka]

You are so obsessive! It’s either THAT solo or willy wonka -_-“ HELLO SUNSHINE. THE EARTH SAYS HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. You disgusting mao4 pai2 huo4. it’s GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE. [thinks xiling’s good bye to bad riddance]

Enyi has bad English. She doesn’t know how to spell riddance and she doesn’t know how to make use of the autospelling function in words. Louya pok. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don’t want to go home and muggggggggggggggggggggg.

Goodness. She just went to bathe and attempted singing in the bathroom =p=p=p=p

hello!! i din't even step foot in the bathroom the whole time i was here! ernie is gross and stupid hmph. my singing is so WONDERFUL everybody LOVEH MY SINGING YO.


yeah. so wonderful that i thought you were singing random notes 0.o

i hate you! you sux0rz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home